We aim to help businesses and offices as a partner, through our continuous and diligent dedication to provide the highest quality of service. In order to achieve integration of what we offer to our customers we added to our package the maintenance support services.
Whether you need a regular service agreement or occasional emergency help-desk support, we can provide you:
Annual Maintenance Contract
We can offer to your company a support and service contract that will make your business run smoothly and you can forget about any IT problem that you may encounter.
The benefits of Maintenance Contract:
• Perform monthly preventive maintenance on all of your systems to diagnose and prevent major problems in the future.
• Repair damage caused by viruses and spyware.
• Repair MS software problems in the windows environment.
• Upgrade your computer with more hard drive space, additional ram, DVD /CD drive or burner, motherboard, or CPU install repair.
• Secure your wireless network.
• Setup and configure new computer system and hardware and customize them to suit your specific needs.
• Install and configure desktop operating systems in windows
• Setup your FTTH connection and wireless router and optimize all internet connections to operate at maximum speed and reliability.
• Share your internet connection with other computer users in your office.
• Help to protect your computer or network from accidental or unwanted system change.
• Maintenance for the Server operating system faults.
• Manage the server active directory.
• Maintain the group policy.
• Maintain information, images and other data secured.
• Providing consultancy services in the field of telecommunications and information technology.
We offer phone and on-site support as well as support for a wide range of hardware. We aim to provide you with the highest possible level of customer service. When you call us we assign you with an experienced technician who can provide you with an 'end-to-end' resolution to your problem. Our technician will assess your situation, before recommending a course of action. If it is necessary to buy new parts or software than the technician will install these and ensure that you have a working system.